Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mathy Comics - SMBC (Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal)

Just wanted to let my readers know about some of the mathy comics that I follow. One of my favorites is SMBC Comics (Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal). You can find many that I follow in my Blogroll.

Most of you who follow me on twitter or follow my Google Reader shared items probably already know about it. But did you know that some comics have hidden content/easter eggs? I think it was a month of following SMBC before I figured out that there's hidden content on each page. This is mostly because I added the RSS feed to my Google Reader and didn't see a need to click through. That plus the fact that I run firefox with noscript ensured that I wouldn't see it until I accidentally enabled scripts on SMBC. Be sure to click on the above picture to go to the SMBC site, then simply mouse over the red button after you've read the comic.


Mathy Comics
Mathy Comics - SMBC (Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal)
Mathy Comics - XKCD

No comments:

Post a Comment